HIIT-20 Minute Program
HIIT is one of the most effective ways of completing cardiovascular exercise if your goal is weight loss and improved aerobic conditioning.
An example of an excellent HIIT cardio session that you could try if you have 20 minutes is listed below. All that you need is a Stationery Bicycle.
- Complete a 5 minute warm-up at level 1 on a Stationery Bicycle
- At the 4:45 mark of your warm-up, increase your RPM to as high a level as you can for 15 seconds
- Change the level on the bike from 1 to a level that you would not normally be able to complete. (e.g. Level 15)
- Pedal as hard as you can at level 15 for 10- 15 seconds.
- Drop the level back down to level 1 and complete a cool-down period for 2 to 2 and a half minutes.
- With 15 seconds remaining in your cool-down, increase your RPM to as high a level as you can for 15 seconds.
- Repeat Step 4.
- Repeat Step 5.
- Complete the cycle, 2 more times for a total of 60 seconds of intense cycling at level 15.
- Cool-down for 5 minutes at Level 1.
- Enjoy the Quad Pump and calorie burn!